Trucking kompanija locirana u Lemontu - Illinois, trazi FLEET Menadzer sa najmanje jednu godinu iskustva. Posaljite Vas CV na: email@example.com
Freightech Inc. following the traditions of good management and satisfied customers and drivers, devoted to fulfilling the wishes of all sides involved in the process, currently is looking for a fleet manager.
We are always considering the well-being of our team members, especially our drivers, since they have the biggest responsibility and we hold a high opinion and pay respect to them.
Our company is continuously upgrading its fleet, investing and trying to keep up with the most recent technology and newest equipment. Each member of our successful team brings a different and identical feature to the variations of our extraordinary victorious company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspecting vehicles, doing driving tests & checking documentations;
• GPS/ELD knowledge
• Initial emergency response - road service, minor claims, accidents;
• Complete information input - driver, unit, trailer - track annual inspection, oil change and service intervals;
• Maintaining of good communication with all drivers;
• Following accident procedures in case of serious event;
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
• 1+ years of working experience in semi-trucking company (previous experience on safety position is desirable but not essential);
• CDL Preferred;
• Excellent decision making ability and judgment;
• Sharing, positive and energetic team player;
• Open, enthusiastic, full of energy;
• Experience working with outside agencies (State DOT agencies, local government, law enforcement, etc);
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the Internet.
If you are a right candidate for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org