Ensures company’s motor carrier fleets are operated and maintained in a safe manner and in accordance with federal, state and local regulations. Supports the Logistics business unit in its goal of continuous safety performance improvement and regulatory compliance. Maintains expert knowledge of federal and state commercial motor vehicle regulations, including those of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and the state of Illinois.
- Minimum undergraduate degree preferred; experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2 years of experience in motor carrier fleet operations, safety, compliance, and/or management required.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state motor carrier regulations is required.
- Expert knowledge with Illinois motor carrier regulations.
SPECIAL SKILLS: *** SPECIALIZED IN CLAIMS ***
- Proficient in writing and maintaining regulatory programs, standards, and procedures.
- Strong understanding of Occupations Safety and Health regulations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze regulations and identify and succinctly communicate applicable requirement is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate in interactions with regulatory agencies, Operations staff, and Management is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV to: email@example.com